GIVING ONLINE

Giving online has never been easier! Within a few minutes, you can make a one-time gift or set up a recurring gift using a credit card or bank account right from your phone. Best of all, your payment information can be saved securely in your account, making the next time you give that much easier.

WHY WE GIVE
Jesus taught in Matthew 6 that there is a connection between our hearts and our wallets. He knew the biggest competitor for our trust and dependence on Him is money. Giving is an opportunity to tangibly demonstrate that we trust Him above anything else. When we give, we’re saying we believe God can do more with part of our money than we can do with all of it.



WHAT IS TITHING?

Tithing is a way we worship God, because it shows Him that we trust His provision in our lives. “Tithe” means ten percent, which is the portion of our income that we give to God to say thank you for all He has given us. God doesn’t need our money, He wants our trust, and trusting Him with our finances is a great way to demonstrate our dependence on Him.



FINANCIAL PLANNING

We want you and your family to thrive financially! We understand how hard it can be to save and plan for the future. We have listed a very simple, yet effective, way to run your finances. We understand that starting off at this point may be rough for some but we believe that this is a great budgeting goal for you and your family. 


On every paycheck, take the first 30% and divide it in the manner below. Use the remaining 70% to live on. This budget strategy sets you up for financial success for now and the future. 


10% Charity or Tithing
Each month, set aside 10 percent of your income for tithing.


10% Savings
Each month, set aside 10 percent of your income in a savings account for emergencies and special opportunities. This is emergency money. Car breaks down. Washer needs fixed. Roof needs repaired. 


10% Investment
Each month, put 10 percent of your income into a life investment of some sort. This can be set up at your bank. Roth IRA fund or something like that. Your bank will have all the info on that.

SCHEDULE YOUR GIVING

Life is busy these days, isn’t it? If we aren’t careful, we’ll forget to take care of routine and important things

like paying bills, running errands, taking care of to-do’s, and remembering birthdays and anniversaries. Thankfully, we have technology that helps us automate all of the most important things in life.

Why not automate one of the most important spiritual exercises: tithing? Within a few minutes,

you can schedule your giving and make sure that you never miss returning your tithe to God!

Simply click where it says “One Time Gift” on our online giving page and you can set up recurring gifts.


give by texting

Simply text the amount you'd like to give to (570) 559-8774. First time givers will be prompted to provide their payment method via a secure web page. You can save this number for future donations.

give in person

You can make your gifts in person using cash or checks. Please make checks payable to “PVAG”.


You can participate in the weekly offering during the 9:00 and 11:00 AM services, or you can drop it off during the week when church offices are open, 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM Monday-Thursday.

give by mail

You can make your check payable to “PVAG” and mail it to our church at:
P.O. Box 797

Brodheadsville, PA 18322

non-cash gifts

Did you know you can donate non-cash gifts? You can donate various items such as food, furniture, clothing etc. 


For more information on non-cash gifts, contact Pastor Joe Trovato.

GIVING TEST GROUP

Trusting God with your finances is a journey, and to help you take that first step, we developed The Test Group. 

We believe that once you commit to make that small sacrifice, you will begin to build the foundations that will help you get on the way to obedience in this area of your faith. This is only the beginning of the journey toward becoming a generous person with your finances and in your life! We understand that giving can be difficult as many of us don’t have much to give. The Test Group is a way to begin giving and work your way up to healthy financial planning.



WHAT IS THE GIVING TEST GROUP?
The Test Group are those who schedule recurring giving of at least $20/week.

HOW DO I BECOME A PART OF THE TEST GROUP?
To become a Generosity Rockstar, simply set up weekly recurring giving of at least $20.

ONLINE
Click the link below to set up a giving account and schedule weekly recurring giving online.

SET UP RECURRING GIVING